Contact us around the clock: 617-965-1830
by Billy Smoller  October 3, 2011 10:03 am

For those of you with students away at college and living OFF CAMPUS, be advised that your MA homeowners policy will NOT cover the student’s belongings, as it did when they lived in the dorms.  You will need a separate renter’s policy, written by an agent in the state in which the school is located.  [...]